Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tuesdays Nail Polish Indie Review Debut Announcement!

Hello everyone!!!  If you could help me spread the word of my new blog to everyone that loves nail polish and all things beauty I would greatly appreciate it .. I had to remove the follow by email it wasn't working so Google + peeps follow me under SpasByStarla,  BlogLovin, Twitter - @SpasbyStarla or FaceBook



Tuesday I will be featuring one of my Favorite Indie Brands... Philly Loves Lacquer.. Take a peak at her site and some of her pretties she has up on her site right now  http://www.phillyloveslacquer.com/  or follow her on Facebook - PhillyLovesLacquer for announcements, photos and more!

I can't wait to share more of my pictures and review Tuesday!  Till Then!! Here is a sneak peak :)







1 comment:

Leave Comments here!